“Content Area Missing in Elementor” is likely an error message that appears when attempting to use the Elementor page builder plugin for WordPress. This error occurs when the theme being used does not have a proper template for the Elementor plugin to hook into.
To fix this issue, you can try the following steps:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Elementor installed.
- Check if your theme is compatible with Elementor. Some themes may not have proper integration with the plugin.
- If your theme is compatible with Elementor, check if there’s a template missing on your theme.
- Check if there is any conflict with another plugin, try deactivating other plugins, and see if it fixes the issue.
- Check if your page was converted to an Elementor template, if not you can do so by editing the page you want to edit and selecting “Edit with Elementor”
- Finally, if none of the above steps work, try using a different theme or contacting theme support for help.